Fulfilled By: Techcity
• Completely height-adjustable to provide desired flexion or extension positioning.
• Vinyl-covered foam padding for patient's comfort and easy cleaning.
• Ventilated to allow air circulation.
• Hook and loop closure for quick, easy application and removal.
How to wear:
• Apply the collar to the neck with the chin on the chin rest.
• Adjust the height of the cervical collar using the hook and loop straps to decide the proper position of the head.
• Before attaching the hook and loop closure strap, make sure the head and neck are in neutral position.
• Fasten the hook and loop strap securely.
• Post-surgical support
• Cervical fracture
• Soft orthopedic Cervical spondylosis