• Semi-rigid support for use with soft tissue damage, osteoarthritis and whiplash injuries.
• Completely height-adjustable to provide flexion or extension positioning.
• Vinyl-covered foam padding for patients comfort and easy cleaning.
How to wear:
• Adjust the height of the cervical collar using the adjustable hook and loop straps to decide proper position of the head, then apply the collar to the neck.
• Make sure the head and neck of patient are in neutral position before attaching the hook and loop closure.
• Fasten the hook and loop closure securely.
• Post-surgical support
• Cervical fracture
• Cervical spondylosis
TechCity.pk - Online Shopping in Pakistan © 2017 since 2011